Welcome to www.grovevc.com (together with its subdomains and Content, the “Site”).
1. Your Acceptance
2. Limitation of Use
Without derogating against the foregoing, Grove shall be entitled to prevent a User from making any use of the Site in any of the following cases: (i) the User has committed an illegal act and/or has violated the provisions of any applicable law; (ii) the User violated any of the provisions of these Terms; and/or (iii) the User has committed an act or omission that may damage or harm Grove and/or anyone on its behalf and/or any third party, including other users of the Site or the proper operation of the Site.
3. Business Plans and Other Information Provided By You
4. No Solicitation or Investment Advice
The purpose of this Site is limited to providing you with general information on our services and philosophy. The images displayed in the Website are for illustrative purposes only. We do not render or offer to render investment advice through this Site. Nothing on this Site constitutes or forms a part of any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities or other financial instruments, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. There is no implication that any information contained on this Site is accurate and is error-free or that there has been no change in such information since the date first posted. Certain places on this Site may contain information created and published by institutions or organizations independent of us. We do not endorse, approve, certify, or control these materials. In addition, we do not guarantee or assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness or correct sequencing of information in any material on our Site. Use of such information is voluntary, and reliance on it should be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy, and timeliness. Finally, reference in this Site to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by us.
5. Third-Party Sites
As a convenience to you, we may provide links from this Site to websites operated by other entities, including websites of our portfolio companies and websites that publish blogs written by Grove’s personnel. We make no warranty or representation regarding any material or information in websites linked to or from this Site or any of the products or services described or offered for sale thereon, nor do we endorse or accept any responsibility for the information, material, products or services offered on such websites. The content published in blogs written by our personnel does not necessarily represent our positions, strategies or opinions, regardless of whether or not we provide links to these blogs on our Site. Links do not imply that any linked website is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Grove or any of our affiliates.
6. Intellectual Property
- As between you and us, we own all intellectual property rights (of all kinds), whether or not registered, title and interest in and to this Site or in any part thereof, including (but not limited to), all the content (including, without limitation, all text, audio, photographs, images, renderings, RSS feeds, podcasts, reports, charts, logos, widgets, gadgets, applets, and video), software, code, data and other materials thereon (collectively, the “Site Content”), the look and feel, design and organization of the Site, and the compilation of the Site Content. Your use of the Site does not grant to you ownership or title of, in, or to any Site Content or any other part of the Site. Subject to these Terms, you may access, view, use and display the Site and Site Content on your computer or other Internet-capable device for your own, non-commercial purposes, provided that you comply fully with these Terms.
- You may not change, copy, publish, distribute, broadcast, display, execute, replicate, issue a license, create derivative works, reverse engineer, or sell partially or completely, temporarily or permanently, any portion of the Site or the Site Content, in any form whatsoever, without the prior written permission of Grove Ventures Capital. Further, the Site shall not be used in a manner that constitutes or is likely to constitute a breach or violation of the Grove’s intellectual property rights or those owned by third parties, as applicable, without the prior written consent from Grove or such third parties, as the case may be.
- We hold exclusive trademark rights to Grove Ventures Capital. The trademarks associated with other companies that are published on our Site, including those of our portfolio and anti-portfolio, are owned by their respective owners. Trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names that are displayed on the Site may not be used unless authorized expressly on the Site, in these Terms, or by the applicable Trademark owner.
7. Obligations of the User
Without derogating against the foregoing, the use of the Site shall be subject to the following:
- The information and content published on the Site shall not be used for publication or display on the internet and/or in any other service without the prior written approval of Grove.
- The User undertakes to make use of the information, contents or services included in the Site only in accordance with applicable law and the provisions of these Terms.
- The User shall not use the Site and/or the information, content, and services included therein: (a) in a manner that violates any rights of Grove or a third party, including intellectual property rights, privacy protection rights and/or any other proprietary rights; (b) in a manner that is illegal or prohibited, or otherwise defamatory, slanderous, malicious, is obscene, threatening, racist, offensive, abusive, harassing, discriminatory, deceptive or fraudulent or that is otherwise objectionable; (c) in a manner that transmits a virus or other software that may damage the computer systems of Grove and/or any third parties or in a manner that may restrict or prevent others from using the Site; or (d) for advertising of any kind.
- The User undertakes not to make changes and/or interfere in any way with the source code of the Site and/or the information and/or the contents contained therein and not to upload any software and/or applications that may harm or cause damage to the Site and/or Grove and/or any third parties. The User agrees that, without derogating from any other right of Grove, should Grove suspect that the User’s use of the Site does not comply with these Terms and/or any applicable law, it shall be entitled to terminate the User’s activity in the Site, including by blocking the User’s IP number, tracking the User’s activities in the Site, transfer behavioral patterns to relevant authorities and/or to third parties and such other action that Grove deems fit to protect its rights and interests and/or the rights and interests of third parties.
You expressly agree that your use of the Site and Site Content is at your sole risk. Neither we nor any of our directors, officers, employees, agents, or content or service providers warrant that use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free. In addition, although the information provided to you on this Site is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, neither we nor any of our directors, officers, employees, agents, or content or service providers make any warranty as to (i) the results that may be obtained from your use of the Site or Site Content, (ii) the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information on our Site, or (iii) the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other materials displayed on, or distributed through, our Site. The information, products and services on this Site are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. We hereby disclaim any and all representations, warranties, and conditions, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, those of non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
9. Limitation of Liability
In no event, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we, or any of our directors, officers, employees, agents, or content or service providers (collectively, the “Protected Entities”) be liable for any of the following:
- Any expenses, losses or indirect damages, consequential or circumstantial damages (including financial loss, losses of profits, losses of business opportunities, reputation losses, impairment of value, etc.), suffered by the User or any third party in connection with the use of the Site and/or act or omission of the Protected Entities with respect to the Site;
- Any malfunction and/or delay and/or disruption affecting the use of the Site (including, without limitation to the generality of the aforesaid, in any communication device, internet network and/or cellular networks) and any expense, loss or damage caused for any reason that is not under the direct control of Grove, including but not limited to, as a result of a court order and/or regulation and/or instruction of a government authority, material shutdown of the communications systems, earthquake, storm, shortage of materials and/or in the public services and/or in transport services, fire, flood, explosion, accident, epidemic, strike, riot, breach of public order, war, terror and/or hatred acts and embargo. For the avoidance of doubt and without derogating from the generality of the foregoing, it is hereby clarified that the User shall have no claim or right whatsoever in connection with the actions taken by Grove due to such event;
- Any expense, loss or damage caused in connection with any acts or omissions of the User and/or of third parties, including, but limited to the communication service providers (including malfunctions and/or disruptions, whether temporary or permanent, to communication lines).
- Any expense, loss or damage caused in connection with attacks, hacking, infiltration of information or other unauthorized access (or attempt to perform any of the above) via a communication line or other communications network.
- Any expense, loss or damage caused to the User as a result of updating and/or cancellation and/or removal of content from the Site and/or shutdown of the Site (or blocking the access to the Site) for periods of time for conducting maintenance works and/or upgrades.
- Without derogating against the foregoing:
- Networks, computers, servers, and websites are vulnerable to attacks and hacking attempts by various parties. Grove implements various security measures to protect the information included in the Site, including such information provided by the User, however the User acknowledges that Grove cannot fully guarantee the security of the Site, which may suffer security breaches and illegal penetrations, and Grove does not guarantee that the Site will be completely immune from unauthorized access to the information stored therein. By using the Site, the User releases the Protected Entities from liability for any damage caused to it and/or to anyone acting on its behalf due to attacks, hacking, attempts and penetration to the Site and waives any claim against the Protected Entities.
- The continuous use of the Site depends, among others, on the availability, intactness, and survivability of the internet network, and/or the mobile network, as is known, in some of the times and/or areas in the world is not fully supported and continuous. The Protected Entities shall not be liable for any loss, expense or damage, including special, consequential or indirect damages caused in connection with the Site’s activity or inactivity, including (but not limited to) error, problem, technical failure or other failures to watch the information.
- Grove reserves the right to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Site at any time.
- If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- You and Grove agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the site must commence within 6 months after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
- The availability of the information and content in the Site is not permanent shall be subject to the provisions of the law or agreements entered into by Grove and/or anyone acting on its behalf with third parties, therefore, Grove may, at its sole discretion and subject to applicable law, update and/or cancel and/or remove any application, service, product or content from the Site from time to time, immediately and without prior notice, as it deems necessary or appropriate, and the User shall have no claim and/or demand in connection therewith.