Tools & Automation Software Engineer
NeuroBlade is looking for a Tools & Automation Software Engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team. We are looking for brilliant and passionate people to join us and play a major role in building the next big thing in AI! If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies and solving complex problems, and have team spirit and a can-do-attitude – Your place is with us!
Founded in 2017, NeuroBlade set out on a mission to redefine computer architecture for AI and other memory intensive tasks. We build high performance solutions for the rapidly growing AI market while lowering costs and power usage. NeuroBlade’s unique hardware solution paired with a complete end-to-end SW stack, enables businesses to take the next leap forward by increasing the efficiency and affordability of their devices from edge devices to datacenters.
- Work hand-in-hand with various R&D teams to define and implement new automation processes, tools, build environments and accelerate development and reliability
- Develop automation tools and infrastructure for R&D needs
- Manage CI/CD processes
- Guide and mentor other team members in latest developments and technology
Nice to have:
- 3+ years experience in high level programming (Python, js, etc.)
- Linux and the terminal are your bread and butter
- Passionate about automating procedures and building tools to ease the development process and bug-hunting
- Computer science degree from a leading institution
- Knowledge of AI/ML
- Experience with open source software
- Experience in web development
- Experience with CI environments