NeuroBlade is looking for a System & Chip Architect to join our fast-growing engineering team. We are looking for brilliant and passionate people to join us and play a major role in building the next big thing in AI! If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies and solving complex problems, and have team spirit and a can-do-attitude – Your place is with us!
Founded in 2017, NeuroBlade set out on a mission to redefine computer architecture for AI and other memory intensive tasks. We build high performance solutions for the rapidly growing AI market while lowering costs and power usage. NeuroBlade’s unique hardware solution paired with a complete end-to-end SW stack, enables businesses to take the next leap forward by increasing the efficiency and affordability of their devices from edge devices to data centers.
- Define the architecture of complex, high performance VLSI products for AI acceleration
- Work closely with the SW/Algorithms team to achieve best overall system performance
- Work closely with the VLSI implementation team to achieve cost effective solutions
- Define HW & SW architectures that execute the most advanced AI algorithms
Nice to have:
- 7+ years experience in chip design
- 3+ years experience in HW & SW architecture definition
- Electronics Engineering degree from a leading institution
- Knowledge of AI/ML
- Experience with system level design at PCB level
- MSc. In Electronics Engineering