Back to Portfolio Page >
Senior Software Engineer - Real-time video streaming \ C++ Fullstack developer
What will you do?
- Define system requirements and solution architecture for company’s products and next-gen research.
- Perform technology selection and technology evaluation
- Design from scratch and lead technical implementation of end to end video streaming and conferencing solutions
- Full-Stack web development - 80% backend, 20% frontend
- Work closely with researchers, SW developers, serve as a technical mentor.
- Work on WebRTC
- Hands-on - complete programming, testing, debugging and documentation of the solution
- Experience with real-time communications technologies (VoIP or media streaming), such as Audio/Video encoding/decoding/trans-coding, Video/Audio compression, WebRTC, RTP, RTCP, SIP, etc.
- Extensive software development experience WebRTC codebase.
- Conducting continuous analysis to measure and improve the SDK performance (e.g. CPU, Memory, connectivity latency, etc.)
- Deep technical expertise in VoIP technologies and protocols (e.g., SIP, RTP, ICE, audio and video codecs, signaling protocols, etc.)
- Fluency in C/C++