Senior Mobile Security Researcher
ActiveFence is a technology company, committed to increasing people’s trust and safety online by tracking and fighting harmful activity, terrorist propaganda, racist hate-speech, large-scale scams and more.
Among the company’s clients and partners are some of the leading internet companies in the world, global organizations and top research institutions.
- Analyze complex applications and SDKs and understand how they work, while overcoming obfuscation & encryption.
- Mentor and coach colleagues in your area of expertise
- Take part in developing internal security tools
- Participate in large security projects
- Find the bad guys, take them down, feel proud
Skills and qualifications
- Deep understanding of Android Framework
- Good Java/C/C++ code analysis skills
- Proficiency in both static and dynamic reversing frameworks
- Independent, attentive to details, organized, eager to learn new things, likes to research and solve problems
- ‘Everything is possible!’ state of mind