Senior Machine Learning Researcher
In this position, you'll be responsible for developing Nucleai machine learning models.
- Work on our core algorithms - making our platform "see" complex tissue data and predict patient optimal treatment.
- Deliver Python and PyTorch code from prototype to production.
- Work as part of a top-notch research team.
- At least 3 years developing machine learning algorithms - must
- At least 6 years of hands-on software/algorithms development experience - must
- Deep learning and computer vision background - big advantage
- Exceptional software engineers with passion for machine learning are also relevant.