Senior Linux Kernel Software Engineer
NeuroBlade is looking for a Senior Linux Kernel Software Engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team. We are looking for brilliant and passionate people to join us and play a major role in building the next big thing in AI! If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies and solving complex problems, and have team spirit and a can-do-attitude – Your place is with us!
Founded in 2017, NeuroBlade set out on a mission to redefine computer architecture for AI and other memory intensive tasks. We build high performance solutions for the rapidly growing AI market while lowering costs and power usage. NeuroBlade’s unique hardware solution paired with a complete end-to-end SW stack, enables businesses to take the next leap forward by increasing the efficiency and affordability of their devices from edge devices to data centers.
- Design and develop our product stack on the Linux operating system at the user and kernel level
- Investigate & debug issues and increase the robustness of the Linux system
- Work closely with Software Engineers, Hardware Engineers and Product Managers to identify, prioritize, and fix performance issues
Nice to have:
- 5+ years experience in C/C+
- 5+ years experience working on Linux kernel
- Linux and the terminal are your bread and butter
- Experience working with, and contributing to open source software
- Computer science or electronics engineering degree from a leading institution
- Knowledge of AI/ML
- Knowledge of electronic circuits
- Experience working on high speed interfaces (PCIe / DDR / etc.)
- Advanced degree in CS or EE