Back to Portfolio Page >
NeuroBlade is looking for a Senior FPGA Engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team. We are looking for brilliant and passionate people to join us and play a major role in building the next big thing in AI! If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies and solving complex problems, and have team spirit and a can-do-attitude – Your place is with us!
Founded in 2017, NeuroBlade set out on a mission to redefine computer architecture for AI and other memory intensive tasks. We build high performance solutions for the rapidly growing AI market while lowering costs and power usage. NeuroBlade’s unique hardware solution paired with a complete end-to-end SW stack, enables businesses to take the next leap forward by increasing the efficiency and affordability of their devices from edge devices to data centers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Design, review and deploy FPGA based systems for high speed, multi lane data transfer
- Deliver quality and reliable designs for a mass production environment
- Participate in a real product introduction & deployment
Nice to have:
- 5+ years experience in RTL design
- 3+ years experience with Xilinx or Altera platforms
- Experience in the full set of tools for creating an FPGA image and debugging it
- Linux environment knowledge
- Scripting knowledge – perl, python, TCL, etc.
- Electronics Engineering degree from a leading institution
- Knowledge of AI/ML
- Knowledge of high speed interfaces such as PCI and PCIe
- Experience in FPGA design for mass production
- Experience in emulation systems, such as Palladium
- Experience in FE and BE ASIC design flows
- Experience with FPGA prototyping systems
- Experience with hardware and board design