DevOps Software Engineer
Location: USA / Israel
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content content protecting the public online and offline. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse and other malicious activities on the internet. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organisations and currently protects billions of users in the battle against bad actors across the globe.
This is achieved using AI-powered technology and cross-platform approach. ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online.
As the sales leader at ActiveFence, you will be reporting to the CEO overseeing the overall strategy and execution of all sales teams at ActiveFence. Specifically, you will be responsible for scaling our sales across new and existing customers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Build and execute our sales strategy for all stages of the sales funnel including outreach, engagement, negotiation, sale, account management, upsell and cross-sell.
- This will include a close partnership with Marketing & Strategy to ensure company-wide strategic alignment
- Scale our revenue operations and build a sales team that can execute, operate well as a team and ultimately scale smoothly.
- Contribute to product development through soliciting and sharing customer insights.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the company to ensure smooth company-wide execution of our go-to-market efforts.
- Figure out and then scale a repeatable GTM motion (i.e. ensure GTM fit) for the different products / services sold by Active Fence.
Strong Domain Experience
- 10+ years of experience in sales leadership roles, in various domains and geographies, including scaling sales operations and teams
- Proven ability as a manager of teams - hiring, training and management
- Successful experience in winning and in maintaining 7 figure deals
- Successful experience building and executing a full go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan.
This would likely be as a member of company leadership or as full owner of a domain / sales activity.
- Track record of exceptional delivery of results and proven ability to deliver results in difficult circumstances and uncharted territories.
- “Ability to manipulate the matrix….”
- Proven experience working within an early-stage venture and figuring out go to market fit.
- Experience scaling sales within a hyper-growth environment.
- High IQ: Ability to understand and communicate complex topics, ability to systemize large amounts of information into actionable summaries.
- Fast learner
- High EQ: Talented relationship builder, experience with senior relationships and successfully working with executive decision makers to achieve results and drive forward a clear agenda.
- Deep intellectual curiosity: A continuous learner, comfortable going off-script and incorporating knowledge of ActiveFence as solutions and customer applications evolve.
- Self-awareness around personal strengths and weaknesses; able to both project confidence and to know when to leverage a diverse set of teammates / external advisers with complementary strengths, building their credibility with the customer.
- Knows when needs help
- Not ego driven
- Learns and improves as a way of life
- Product understanding and attention to details - ability to clearly see and execute on the painful difference between A and A+
- Self-sufficiency and entrepreneurial in nature - is able to build his own organization with minimal external help
- Ability to travel to customer sites at least 50% of the time.
- Experience in OSINT, cyber security, counter-terrorism, threat intelligence - a plus
- Native English Speakery