Back to Portfolio Page >
RTL Design Engineer
In this role, you will be:
- Writing detailed design specification and test plans for brand new modules designed from scratch
- Working in close collaboration with algorithms developers, architects, analog designers and verification engineers.
- Providing high-quality RTL description for the design.
- Supporting design verification to insure bug-free first silicon.
- Driving functional and code coverage as well as timing closure for your designs.
- Supporting silicon bring-up, performance and power characterization
- RTL design using Verilog or System Verilog
- Design of state machines, data paths, arbitration and clock domain crossing logic
- Understanding of logic synthesis, timing constraints
- Exposure to Design for Test, understanding of scan concept and writing DFT friendly RTL
- Experience with bus protocols like AHB, APB
- Previous experience in design of image sensor SoC is an advantage
- BSc, or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science