Back to Portfolio Page >
We are looking for a Firmware Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for embedded firmware design of innovative products that help manufacturers digitalize their machines to become an industry 4.0 “factory of the future.
You’ll be responsible for supporting the lifecycle of our products starting with developing a new embedded product (concept/requirement/… up to production line) and continuing with supporting customer/field needs.
- (MUST) BSc or BA in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering or a similar degree.
- (MUST) 2+ years of experience developing/supporting RT Embedded.
- Experience with embedded application over Linux OS.
- Knowledge of Linux kernel internals and networking.
- High proficiency in English.
- Willingness to travel abroad (4-6 times/year).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with IOT technology.
- Experience with RT Embedded over Cortex core CPUs.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python.