Product Marketing Manager
RapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace and the company that is building the next-generation API platform. We enable developers and businesses to easily discover, test, and connect to any API, making it easier to create new software and services more rapidly. Funded by a16z and Microsoft’s M12, RapidAPI is experiencing rapid growth, fueled by an increase in the number of developers and companies using our platform. RapidAPI is used by millions of developers around the world, and offers more than 20,000 APIs on the marketplace.
To help accelerate this growth, we're looking for a creative and collaborative product marketing manager to help define a winning go-to-market strategy for key customer segments and products, position our solutions to create differentiation in the API market and help execute campaigns that drive product growth. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this team member will partner with engineering, product management, sales, and the marketing team to position our products to take advantage of a $2.2 trillion dollar market opportunity.
- Product Positioning and Messaging: Drive the product messaging and positioning to create clear product messaging, key points of differentiation, and market opportunity analysis
- Product Content: Define the product content strategy and create presentations, data sheets, white papers, ebooks and more) that highlight our product value for internal and external stakeholders
- Market Analysis: Conduct market research to understand competitive landscape and target audiences to establish product differentiators
- Product Launches: Work with product management and marketing team to plan launches of net-new products and releases of existing features and capabilities, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Presentation Skills: Must be self-sufficient in creating presentations and presenting to Sales and customers at both internal and external events
- Demand Generation: Support demand generation efforts and campaigns with compelling content
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B technology product marketing roles
- Excellent communication skills, capable of writing and presenting about the product, both to internal and external audiences
- Strong grasp of technology and desire to understand all of RapidAPI’s technology with the ability to parse technical concepts into compelling business value
- Self-motivated individual willing to roll up their sleeves and achieve results in fast paced, hands-on environment
- Ability to get things done quickly, learn, and improve in a global team environment