Back to Portfolio Page >
Serverless & microservices are radically changing software development as we know it, allowing organizations an unprecedented pace of innovation.
The Lumigo SaaS platform enables organizations to develop modern cloud applications while preserving visibility and control throughout the application lifecycle from dev-time to runtime.
We are seeking a senior product manager to execute the product vision based on a deep understanding of developer use cases.
You will work closely with Lumigo customers, who are some of the most innovative organizations spearheading the serverless transformation, as well as world-class R&D team.
- Understand and represent the challenges and requirements of the users (developers).
- Translate requirements to specifications – collect requirements, develop user stories, collaborate with Product Design to drive and validate UX requirements, provide specifications to R&D.
- Product backlog – Define and prioritize the product backlog based on market research and competitive analysis, supported by ongoing customers interaction.
- Guide all relevant parties as part of the feature development including beta users and validate the result.
- Drive projects across departments to full completion.
- Metrics – Lead data-driven product decisions by setting and analyzing product metrics.
- 2+ years experience building B2D SaaS products, writing user stories, overseeing the day-to-day product development.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to create and deliver presentations and persuasive papers.
- Team-player, self-managed, and fast-learner.
- Ability and drive to work long hours when needed
- Most importantly, a person we’ll have fun working with a smile