Product Manager - Enterprise Management
RapidAPI is the world’s largest public API marketplace with over 1 million developers and thousands of API Providers. Our mission is to empower developers around the world to create transformative applications.
RapidAPI for Teams is a private workspace for development teams to share, consume, and manage all their APIs in one place.
RapidAPI Enterprise Hub is a fully whitelabeled, private API marketplace for enterprises to facilitate API discovery, consumption, and monitoring by internal teams, customers, and partners while retaining visibility, control, and governance.
Backed by a16z and Microsoft Ventures (M12), RapidAPI is growing its team to meet the accelerating demand for all of its product lines.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to own Enterprise Management and execute on the biggest opportunities that increase value for enterprise customers, and ultimately drive business impact.
- Become an expert on administration and integrations for enterprise environments
- Work with the VP of Product to define the enterprise management roadmap based on quarterly themes and goals
- Interview customers and conduct research to understand key needs, and identify current gaps
- Work cross-functionally with other product managers, designers, and developers, to build solutions
- Partner with a dedicated engineering team to implement solutions
- Own the process from spec to post-launch validation and traction
- Goal driven, results-oriented, highly motivated
- Direct experience working with IdP, API gateways, APIs
- B2B experience in gathering customer requirements, and prioritizing between must haves and nice to haves
- Willing to own a product and be responsible for its results
- 3+ years in a PM role with demonstrable success
- History of extensive and consistent cold-calling; creative prospecting skills of pipeline development
- Outstanding ability to listen and qualify clients' needs
- Excellent communication skills, presentation, sales closing, and use of CRM tools
- Excellent analytical and influencing skills