We’re looking for a highly self-motivated, creative, and innovative designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a scrappy environment and will be comfortable wearing many hats.
As the first designer on our team, your fingerprints will be all over everything we build. You will run user research and testing, create interfaces and user interactions for web applications, and more!
To be successful in this role you need to be a strong generalist who’s comfortable and eager about every element in the UI/UX spectrum. If you are, we can assure you will have a blast!
- Lead the entire design process, from ideation and sketches to high-fidelity pixel-perfect UI
- Be instrumental in planning & research with Product and Dev to define and drive the direction of the product
- Define and maintain the aesthetic, voice & tone for visual and interaction design, including color palette, typography, iconography, motion implementation and style
- Master research-guided, and data-driven problem solving to help deliver thoughtful design solutions in the form of sketches, wireframes, prototypes or user journeys
- Conduct usability testing, analyze user feedback and metrics and iterate on the UX and UI based on findings
- Understand technical, business, and time limitations, and design within these constraints
- Minimum 2 years of experience designing & prototyping web SaaS apps [advantage: for developers]
- A portfolio that demonstrates a clean visual design aesthetic and intuitive UX, and which includes links to apps that you have designed (UX and UI)
- Deep understanding of and experience with the full UX design process including research, user personas, information architecture, user flows, wireframes, and high fidelity interactive design
- Fluent and effective communication with various stakeholders. Specifically, the ideal candidate will build close relations with the product management & engineering team, and foster partnership rather than a hand-off mentality.
- A clear approach to user-centered and data-driven design, with proven experience in user research
- Passionate about interaction design and keeping abreast of the latest digital design and technology trends
- Excellent attention to detail, down to the last pixel