The Operations Manager is responsible for facilitating the CEO’s vision through strategic execution, relationship building, professional interactions, project management, and problem solving. This person is involved in critical activities related to the various domains, customers, and special projects inside and outside the company. This person balances big picture thinking with intense execution, always prioritizing and moving initiatives forward with grace and urgency. She or he can work up, down, and across teams to ensure projects are completed seamlessly and successfully. This is a fast-paced position in the middle of the business operations.
- Be at the center of the reactor
- Help the CEO scale and structure the team
- Help complete priority items for the CEO to an appropriate level of quality
- Take the lead on different projects and business activities : finance, recruitment, operations, negotiation… In a nutshell: learn and be challenged in startup environment where your idea will be heard and your work impactful.
- Create reports and presentations for internal and external use
- Take meeting minutes and follow up on action points
- Willingness to travel internationally if and when required
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, Communications, Management or Marketing with relevant career experience
- Experience working closely with senior leaders
- Strong technology background
- A solution oriented, analytical and data-driven mindset
- Very strong organizational skills and the ability to remain focused when under pressure
- Work independently and structured
- Proactive: take initiative and responsibility
- Able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to comfortably dive into most/any area of the business or product
- Strong communicator – verbal, written and oral - Hebrew & English
- MBA graduate
- Development background
- Experience in project management