ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organisations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.
- As an Operations Manager at ActiveFence, you will be a part of the team that defines, shapes, supports and maintains the operational processes within the company, as well as provide infrastructure based on the business’ requirements, needs and OKRs.
- Using a huge arsenal of tools, services and resources, the Operations Manager will build new processes and optimize the performance of existing processes, to avoid bottlenecks and provide real impact to our clients.
- As an Operations Manager of a startup company, you will be required to work at a fast pace, constantly evolving in a dynamic environment.
As Operations Manager, your role is critical and highly visible across the organization. This role requires excellent business acumen and great interpersonal skills to communicate with cross functional teams within the organization.
Skills and qualifications
- Define, design and execute internal and external processes.
- Assess the performance of existing processes to improve and optimize internal and external processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve problems, improve and implement new solutions and share best practices.
- Track and report key performance indicators and goals to drive efficiency on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for building processes.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Advanced Google products: sheets, docs etc.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Creative thinking, problem-solving attitude, a quick learner of new practice areas and technological tools.
- Fluent in English- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills in business English.
- Relevant work experience in a business operations role or organizational planning.
- Intelligence background.
- Knowledge in project management and automation tools (Monday, Airtable, Zapier, integromat) – Advantage
- Experience in Marketing in general, and SEO, WordPress, Wix, etc. in particular – huge advantage
- Ability to work independently with limited general supervision and prioritize competing demands.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills in business English.
- Native English speaker.
- Working experience with complex budgeting spreadsheets, reporting tools.