We're looking for top-talented, highly independent NLP engineers to join our team.
If you're a quick learner with a passion to improve the delivery of global health care by using big data and machine-learning technologies and looking for high responsibility and influential role – your place is with us!
Navina is an early-stage deep tech startup in the field of Digital Health.
Our core mission is to redefine, improve and optimize the delivery of primary care by harnessing AI.
We provide the first operating system that enhances physicians’ workflow by automating data capture and analysis. Navina’s operating system aggregates data from all available data sources into a single clinical snapshot, highlighting critical information and delivering it to the clinician at the point of care.
Must have requirements
- B.Sc + an M.Sc in analytical field (Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Engineering or any other analytical degree)
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with Machine Learning and Deep learning algorithms
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with NLP and NLU algorithms, including Question & Answering, Reading Comprehension, Language Embeddings, Dialog
- Proficiency with Python and SQL
- Experience developing end to end data science solutions in production, writing scalable and automated solutions, Neural Architecture Search, AutoML, Transfer Learning, Active Learning, AI Planning, Parallel and Distributed Learning
- Team player with strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ph.D. in a quantitative field
- Deep knowledge in one or more of the following fields: Machine learning, Time series Analysis, Computer Vision, Voice recognition.
- Experience working on scalable technologies - Spark, Hadoop, Docker, AWS , kubernetes clusters.