Mobile Trust & Safety Analyst
ActiveFence is a technology company, committed to increasing people’s trust and safety online by tracking and fighting harmful activity, terrorist propaganda, racist hate-speech, large-scale scams and more.
Among the company’s clients and partners are some of the leading internet companies in the world, global organizations and top research institutions.
ActiveFence is backed by leading Silicon Valley VCs, profitable and looking for the best and brightest people in the world to help lead the company’s current growth.
Skills and qualifications
We’re building a new kind of security technology to identify and fight some of the most complicated and large scale scams in the mobile world. We’re looking for people with experience in mobile app monetization, who want to do good and forever change the mobile world.
- Identifying methods and tactics used in the mobile ecosystem to distribute malicious apps and trick users.
- Tracking the mobile ecosystem and following new trends in data hijacking, bot-nets, malicious apps distribution and more.
- Participating in industry events for learning purposes
- Work closely with R&D teams
- Passion to do good and solve complicated puzzles
- A belief that not only the devil is in the details
- At least 4 years of relevant mobile app monetization experience or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience being loved by co-workers
- Intelligence background – an advantage