ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline.
Using AI-powered technology and a cross-platform approach, ActiveFence accesses and monitors hidden sources of chatter in the deep and dark web in order to counter malicious activities online. ActiveFence has become a trusted partner to a variety of organizations in the battle against bad actors across the globe.
Reporting to the CMO, the ActiveFence editor will be responsible for the quality of every single piece of externally-facing material:
Skills & Qualifications
- Review and be the final ‘stamp of approval’ for every intelligence report/ brief/ document, and a variety of marketing sales and investor materials that leave the company. Ensure the highest standards in terms of logic, flow, english, grammar, style, design, branding etc.
- Create guidelines, standards, processes, procedures for content review.
In addition, the editor will also serve as a writer for the marketing team:
- Write ‘intelligence’ content (whitepapers, blog posts, etc.) on a variety of topics (e.g. disinformation campaigns & trends, use of tech platforms by terrorists, etc.) in a variety of formats (presentations, whitepapers, etc.)
- Work with the team to create a content plan for the company given marketing, sales, and customer success goals.
This is a senior individual contributor position; as the company grows there may be opportunities to manage additional team members.
- Expert writing abilities and experience developing various forms of content – must.
- Editorial experience – must.
- Native English speaker – must.
- Hands-on experience in intelligence analysis – a huge plus.
- Experience working at or with global enterprises.
- Excellent storytelling abilities.
- Amazing attention to detail.
- Organized, motivated, great at cross-functional work.
- Experience in any of the following is a huge plus: OSINT, cyber, malware, mobile, counter-terrorism, disinformation, online marketing, consulting.
- Branding experience – a plus.