Back to Portfolio Page >
TriEye is looking for an experienced Analog designer to be a part of its innovative team, leading the design of a variety of analog blocks and projects in the world of image sensors.
- Perform research and feasibility study for new design architectures.
- Work closely with the Layout, System and Software teams to ensure correct implementation.
- Design and verify the required blocks from simulations to the lab.
- Plan, track and report the design work.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering, MSc an advantage.
- At least 8 years of hands-on work in analog/mixed signal design.
- Experience in design of at-least one of the following blocks -data converters (ADC, DAC), PMU (DCDC, regulators, POR, …), amplifiers.
- Good interpersonal skills and capable of leading people.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in the field of image sensors – an advantage.
- Experience in working with Cadence tools – an advantage.