Back to Portfolio Page >
Seeking an outstanding candidate to join a growing startup in the field of autonomous vehicles. Be a part of a highly skilled, team-oriented group that’s helping to build the future.
Contribute to developing IT infrastructure and integration of IT systems. In this role you will be fully accountable for the definition and implementation of both short and long-term growth of IT systems to support the fast-paced advancement of the company.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels and make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-7 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience in Microsoft or Google cloud services for business
- Professional experience in working with Linux OS