Installations and Customer Support Engineer
We are looking for a professional, passionate, multidisciplinary person to join our Support and Installations team.
In this position you will be responsible both for installing our IIoT solution (50%) and handle internal and external customer issues (50%).
Requirements - Installations Engineer
- Manage customer issues- proactively and reactively.
- Act as the customer’s one-stop-shop for all technical issues.
- Install the company’s hardware on customer sites.
Requirements - Customer Support Engineer
- Wiring experience (alarm systems, car electricity or equivalent).
- Great experience of working with hands (a techie).
- Technical background and knowledge in electronics.
- Advantage: Previous experience of working in Factories- Safety regulations’ understanding of working in production floors etc.
- Natural problem solver.
- Good English (Written and spoken).
- Advantage: Understanding/Experience in scripting languages (Perl, Shell, bash).
- Advantage: Understanding Unix/Linux OS.
- Advantage: Python.
- Advantage: Experience with DBs- (Mongo, SQL, Influx).
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player and passionate about quality.
- Self-initiated and quick learner.
- Thorough and result driven with a “Bring Results” approach.
The position requires up to 50% travel time to customers