Head of Algorithms
What will you do?
As the Head of Algorithms you will be part of R&D leadership, report to VP R&D, and manage ~10 CV/DL researchers responsible for state of the art solutions for the company's first product.
As part of your work you will need to keep up to date with the most recent advances in 3D computer vision, and in particular on neural rendering, generative models, novel algorithms for 3D reconstruction and video processing.
Good to have:
- MSc /PhD in Computer Science / EE or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in managing, training and coaching a team of 5+ research engineers.
- Experience in management of end-to-end development of products - from concept to deployment, including real-time and cost challenges
- Ability to contextualize and keep up-to-date with recent state of the art literature
- Experience with state of the art algorithms for computer vision and deep learning frameworks. At least two of the following:
- Experience with generative models (GANs, VAEs).
- Experience with neural rendering.
- Experience with deep learning algorithms for video processing.
- Experience with deep learning for 3D graphics.
- Experience with RNs.
- Experience in deep learning and relevant environments (Python, Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc).
- Good programming skills in Python and C++
- Experience in SW design and development tools (e.g. git and Jira).
- Work both in Startup and in a large competitive environment
- Experience with video processing (motion tracking, stitching, stabilization).
- Strong theoretical foundations in AI/Machine Learning
- Strong foundations in computer graphics
- Knowledge in numerical optimization and mathematical modeling