Back to Portfolio Page >
Seeking an outstanding candidate to join a growing startup in the field of autonomous vehicles. Be a part of a highly skilled, team-oriented group that’s helping to build the future.
- Design, prototype and validate hardware for image sensor development, as well as sensitive test environments for electrical and system performance evaluation.
- Define PCB requirements and lead development with external contractors.
- Design and construct test hardware and perform lab bring up to validate designs.
- Investigate sensor related failures and performance issues which may involve designing special test fixtures for root cause analysis.
- BSc degree in Electrical engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 3 years of work experience in hardware engineering.
- Experience in all PCB aspects – definition and design as well as interfacing with contractors for layout, manufacturing and assembly.
- Analog mix digital experience.
- Familiarity with PCB constrains for signal and power integrity.
- Experience with MCU and embedded systems