We're looking for top-talented, highly independent software developers to join our team.
If you're a quick learner with a passion to improve the delivery of global health care by using big data and machine-learning technologies and looking for high responsibility and influential role – your place is with us!
Navina is an early-stage deep tech startup in the field of Digital Health.
Our core mission is to redefine, improve and optimize the delivery of primary care by harnessing AI.
We provide the first operating system that enhances physicians’ workflow by automating data capture and analysis. Navina’s operating system aggregates data from all available data sources into a single clinical snapshot, highlighting critical information and delivering it to the clinician at the point of care.
Must have requirements
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in software engineering
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in modern JS frameworks (Angular, React, Vue, etc)
- 3+ years of experience with server-side technologies such as Node.js\Java\Python\etc
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Team player with strong communication and collaboration skills
- Bs.c / Ms.c in software engineering
- Experience developing native apps iOS/Android
- Cloud services experience
- Big data experience (Hadoop, spark)
- DevOps experience