Back to Portfolio Page >
Full-stack / Front developer
We are looking for a full stack developer to help us change the way development teams look at infrastructure. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full-stack/frontend developer, you should have experience building web applications using modern frontend frameworks, and you should be comfortable working on back-end projects. You can expect to take on projects “end to end”, and you will be expected to display independence in taking tasks to the finish line. You should also be able to collaborate and communicate with team members (in person & remote), as well as with non-technical stakeholders.
We hope you share our passion for infrastructure automation, and improving the lives of other software developers.
Env0 makes Infra-as-Code easy, empowering every dev and test case to have its own environment, while minimizing maintenance effort, costs and risk. We are a rapidly growing and well funded startup based in Tel Aviv. We believe software development is a team effort, and are looking for people who strive for excellence, and enjoy the journey getting there.
- Experience in creating high quality user experiences, and implementing fine grained visual designs in CSS.
- Experience working with a design team, from design to a working product.
- Experience with one of the following technologies - TypeScript, React, Mobx, Node.js, Serverless Framework, AWS Cloud services, DynamoDB, Terraform
- Experience with Infrastructure as code projects
- Devops state of mind
- You have worked on products which are designated for the workplace, delivering team-oriented workflows which are effective and engaging.
- You have built, deployed and maintained large scale SaaS applications