Back to Portfolio Page >
Full Stack Engineer
In this position you'll be responsible for developing Nucleai web applications.
We're looking for a great engineer who loves to do both frontend and backend, learn new technologies, and get things done.
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to design and develop Nucleai's web applications
- Deliver effective software that meet business needs on schedule while maintaining high code quality
- Own end-to-end features and architectural changes in the web applications and backend services from definition to delivery
- Keep up to date on the latest techniques in development and testing
- Learn new technologies and enrich other team members
- At least 3 years experience in developing full stack applications
- Experience in at least one frontend framework such as React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Experience in at least one backend web framework, such as Flask, Django, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, SpringMVC, etc.
- React + Redux/MobX experience - advantage
- TypeScript - advantage
- Familiarity with AWS/Azure/GCP clouds and CI/CD tools or an interest to learn them - advantage
- Have great communication skills
- Be a team player
- Have a can do attitude