Back to Portfolio Page >
Field Application Engineer in Germany
We are expanding our team in Germany and are looking for a German speaking Field Application Engineer (FAE) with a technical background and a team player attitude.
- On-site technical support.
- On-site installation of sensors and edge devices.
- Technical and technological problem analysis and resolution.
- Responsibility for tools and other technical devices required for the installation/services.
- Responsibility for technical documentation of the installation/service.
- Customer training and presentation of technical material.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering.
- Basic knowledge in Linux, IP networking.
- Basic knowledge in electrical wiring.
- Problem-solving, flexibility and improvisation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Germen speaker.
- Hebrew (mother tongue).