Back to Portfolio Page >
- Be responsible for designing, maintaining and improving our DevOps infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain advanced DevOps tools and frameworks to help the entire company move fast and save time.
- Work closely with Developers \ QA \ Product in building development tools, analysis tools, and production tools.
- Work with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other cloud providers.
- Manage, monitor, scale, and troubleshoot a highly scalable, highly – available, customer-facing software stack.
- You will push our software development cycles to the next level with your innovative solutions for operations and monitoring.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Linux administration.
- Experience in writing Shell and/or Python scripts.
- Solid understanding of networking infrastructure (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Routing).
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS or Google cloud.
- Familiar with DevOps methodology, CI/CD pipeline and configuration management tools (Preferably Ansible, Jenkins).
- Experience with Docker and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes and Swarm.
- Experience with version control platform (e.g Git)
- Experience with monitoring – an advantage.
- Startup experience – an advantage.