We are looking for a DevOps engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Python and Linux, Docker & Kubernetes, we’d like to meet you
- Implement integrations requested by customers.
- Establish and maintain CI/CD environment.
- Build tools to reduce the occurrence of errors and improve customer experience.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- 3 years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Experience with Shell scripting under Linux environment.
- Familiar with network topology and protocols.
- Experience with Python (1-3 years).
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (1-3 years).
- Experience with data migration.
- Experience with deployment methods.
- Experienced with AWS and GCP (1-3 years).
- (Advantage): CI/CD work experience.
- Self-learner- Fast and efficient autodidact abilities.
- Team player – excellent interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver.