Back to Portfolio Page >
Deep learning computer vision research engineer
Great opportunity to join the founding team of a well-funded startup and be the backbone of first product SW design and development.
What will you do?
You’ll be part of our algorithm research team, responsible for all the core deep learning challenges our future product is facing.
Good to have:
- Experience in deep learning and relevant environments (Python, Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc).
- Experience in computer vision (i.e. segmentation, classification, motion tracking).
- At least one of the following:
- Experience with generative models (GANs, VAEs).
- Experience with video processing (motion tracking, stitching, stabilization).
- Experience in real time inference optimization.
- Experience in 3D computer vision (reconstruction, multiview geometry, inverse modeling).
- Strong theoretical foundations in AI/Machine Learning.