Back to Portfolio Page >
Chip Backend Design Engineer
NeuroBlade is looking for a Chip Backend Design Engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team. We are looking for brilliant and passionate people to join us and play a major role in building the next big thing in AI! If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies and solving complex problems, and have team spirit and a can-do-attitude – Your place is with us!
Founded in 2017, NeuroBlade set out on a mission to redefine computer architecture for AI and other memory intensive tasks. We build high performance solutions for the rapidly growing AI market while lowering costs and power usage. NeuroBlade’s unique hardware solution paired with a complete end-to-end SW stack, enables businesses to take the next leap forward by increasing the efficiency and affordability of their devices from edge devices to datacenters.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Be involved in challenging backend activities
- Work closely with the architecture and design teams
- Participate in development of new and innovative methodologies
- Participate in the entire flow, starting from synthesis up to sign-off
- 1+ years experience in a chip backend design
- Experience in scripting
- Understanding of the backend flow and timing closure process
- Electronics engineering degree from a leading institute, graduation with honors
- Experience in implementations of methodologies & tools
- Knowledge of DFT
- Experience in chip design