Serverless & microservices are radically changing software development as we know it, allowing organizations an unprecedented pace of innovation.
The Lumigo SaaS platform enables organizations to develop modern cloud applications while preserving visibility and control throughout the application lifecycle from dev-time to runtime.
We are seeking a business development professional to establish, expand and manage our partnerships with major players in the industry, including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Manage the AWS (Amazon Web Services) partnership: new initiatives, strong execution of agreed projects, weekly alignment with the AWS partner manager.
- Non-AWS partnership activities – identify new partners and establish partnerships.
- Field Marketing (event Calls for Paper, webinars)
- Execute operational tasks with sales and marketing teams.
- Help complete priority items for the CEO to an appropriate level of quality
- 2+ years of experience in BD with large organization/operation management
- Experience working closely with partners
- Strong technology background
- Very strong organizational skills and the ability to remain focused when under pressure
- Work independently and structured
- Proactive: take initiative and responsibility
- Able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment
- Ability to comfortably dive into most/any area of the business or product
- Strong communicator – written and spoken – Hebrew & English