NeuroBlade is looking for a Board Design Engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team. We are looking for brilliant and passionate people to join us and play a major role in building the next big thing in AI! If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies and solving complex problems, and have team spirit and a can-do-attitude – Your place is with us!
Founded in 2017, NeuroBlade set out on a mission to redefine computer architecture for AI and other memory intensive tasks. We build high performance solutions for the rapidly growing AI market while lowering costs and power usage. NeuroBlade’s unique hardware solution paired with a complete end-to-end SW stack, enables businesses to take the next leap forward by increasing the efficiency and affordability of their devices from edge devices to data centers.
- Work with our hardware team to design, test and debug NeuroBlade’s PCBs
- Handle complex DC/DC converters and high speed layouts
- Participate in a real product introduction & deployment
Nice to have:
- 2+ years experience as a hands-on board designer
- Experience with high-speed layout
- Experience with power electronics
- Electronics Engineering degree from a leading institution
- Experience managing contracted companies for design and testing
- MSc. In Electronics Engineering