Back to Portfolio Page >
TriEye is looking for an experienced Analog Designer to be a part of its innovative team, leading the design of a variety of analog blocks and projects in the world of image sensors.
- Perform research and feasibility studies for new design architectures, required to meet spec.
- Work closely with the Layout, System and Software teams to ensure correct implementation.
- Design and verify the required blocks from simulations to lab.
- Plan, track & amp; report the design work.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering, MSc an advantage.
- At least 5 years of hands-on work in analog/mixed signal design.
- Experience in design of at-least one of the following blocks – data converters (ADC, DAC), PMU (DCDC, regulators, POR, …), amplifiers.
- Good interpersonal skills and capable of leading people.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- (Advantage) Experienced in working with Cadence tools