AI Framework Software Engineer
NeuroBlade is looking for an AI Framework Software Engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team. We are looking for brilliant and passionate people to join us and play a major role in building the next big thing in AI! If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies and solving complex problems, and have team spirit and a can-do-attitude – Your place is with us!
Founded in 2017, NeuroBlade set out on a mission to redefine computer architecture for AI and other memory intensive tasks. We build high performance solutions for the rapidly growing AI market while lowering costs and power usage. NeuroBlade’s unique hardware solution paired with a complete end-to-end SW stack, enables businesses to take the next leap forward by increasing the efficiency and affordability of their devices from edge devices to data centers.
- Develop a deep understanding of the devices, tools and frameworks used in the AI world.
- Design and develop our software framework leveraging existing tools and open source frameworks from the AI world, while delivering high quality production code.
- Work closely with Software Engineers, Hardware Engineers and Product Managers to identify, prioritize, and solve issues.
Nice to have:
- 3+ years experience in python
- Linux and the terminal are your bread and butter
- Passion for reverse engineering and understanding complex code and environments
- Computer science degree from a leading institution
- Experience in AI/ML
- Experience with TensorFlow and PyTorch frameworks
- Experience with open source software