AI Compiler Software Engineer
NeuroBlade is looking for an AI Compiler Software Engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team. We are looking for brilliant and passionate people to join us and play a major role in building the next big thing in AI! If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies and solving complex problems, and have team spirit and a can-do-attitude – Your place is with us!
Founded in 2017, NeuroBlade set out on a mission to redefine computer architecture for AI and other memory intensive tasks. We build high performance solutions for the rapidly growing AI market while lowering costs and power usage. NeuroBlade’s unique hardware solution paired with a complete end-to-end SW stack, enables businesses to take the next leap forward by increasing the efficiency and affordability of their devices from edge devices to data centers.
NeuroBlade’s state of the art AI compiler is a complex software that requires our engineers to solve difficult problems in low and high level optimization, data-science, graph theory, linear algebra and more.
- Contribute to our AI compilation SW stack by researching and developing algorithms and compilation methods for state of the art AI and Deep Learning models
- Design, develop, and deploy new capabilities while maintain high product quality
- Solve complex problems related to graph theory, data science and low-level optimization
Nice to have:
- 5+ years experience in C/C+ or Python
- Experience in algorithm development
- Linux and the terminal are your bread and butter
- Computer science or electronics engineering degree from a leading institution
- Experience in AI/ML
- Experience working with embedded systems
- Knowledge of computer architecture
- Contributes to an open source project