RapidAPI is the world’s largest API Hub. Our mission is to enable developers and businesses to easily discover, test, and integrate with any API. RapidAPI is used by over 500,000 developers around the world, and thousands of APIs.
For developers, RapidAPI facilitates API discovery, evaluation and testing from a browser, integration using a single SDK, and management of all APIs from a single dashboard.
For API providers, RapidAPI provides a platform to publish their API to a targeted developer audience. API providers can manage users, track performance, and monetize their APIs on RapidAPI.
RapidAPI is funded by a16z (Seed and Series A) and has a partnership with Rakuten for a co-branded marketplace for developers in Japan.
Our Account Executive will be the first to join our Enterprise team, and will bring knowledge of how to build and execute on a sales strategy. You'll partner directly with our CEO to identify strategic opportunities for enterprise partnerships. Own and manage warm leads and outreach through our combined networks to build our Enterprise client base. Most conversations will be held with CIOs / CTOs / VP of Engineering types at Fortune 1000 scale companies.
- Identify goals and needs/requirements of prospects and clients, including budgetary constraints and key decision makers
- Create effective presentations and proposals
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements
- Meet/Exceed individual targets and contribute to the overall team success
- Provide account analysis and revenue forecast
- Manage/Ensure a strong pipeline; make prospecting part of a regular routine, ensure new prospects/opportunities are being added to the pipeline on a consistent basis
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure clients’ success/satisfaction
- Travel may be required (do what you need to do to close the deal)
- 4+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales
- Experience managing/closing early stage product sales-cycles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Strong customer references
- History of extensive and consistent cold-calling; creative prospecting skills of pipeline development
- Outstanding ability to listen and qualify clients' needs
- Excellent communication skills, presentation, sales closing, and use of CRM tools
- Excellent analytical and influencing skills